fundmaker image
fundmaker image
fundmaker image
take a look at our

Mutual Funds

The Mutual Funds refers to a grow of money accumulated by several investors who aim at saving and making money through their investment. The money so created is invested in various asset classes, viz. debt funds, liquid assets equities and the like. Just like gains/profits and rewards earned over the period of investment, losses are also shared by all the investors in equal proportion, i.e. in accordance with their proportion of contribution made by them.

Mutual Funds are registered with SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) that regulates security markets prior to the collection of the funds from the investors. Investing in a Mutual Funds can be as simple buying or selling stocks or bonds online. Moreover, investors can sell out their shares whenever they want or need.

Mutual Funds is a tool to pool the money for the people who are not closely related with the indusrty. Even the person who are the part of the industry for many years continue to have some misconception.

fundmaker image
fundmaker image
take a look at our

Education Loan

take a look at our
A simple trading system
fundmaker image
Toyota Financing

Toyota is a automobile company and it started its financial services with the objective to provide a support and solve its financial problem. Toyota want to satisfy its customers problems and make a customer base. Headquarter/ showroom of Toyota are stablish in many countries(e.g. Japan, Nagoya etc.).

In 2000 Toyota financial services corporation was establish as a holding company. Currently it has employed more than 9,200 employees nationwide, its assets will be in excess of $150 billion. Toyota covers more than 33 countries and meet the requirement of its customers.

fundmaker image
Post Finance

Today there are 650 branches of post offices in all over India. Indian post office provide a widespread and play a important role in the field of saving of poor families. Indian post payments bank will be launched by our prime minister Narender Modi. The government holds 100% equity of Indian post payment bank and it is a public sector company, under the department of posts and ministry of communication.

And it is governed by Reserve Bank of India(RBI). At December 31,2018 all the 1,55,000 offices in India will be linked to Indian post office payment bank(IPPB).

fundmaker image
Gerenal Motor Finance

General Motors India is generally a partnership business between General Motors and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation(SAIC). It is engage in automobile business in India. The holding of general motor is 93% and remaining 7% is held by Shanghai Automobile Industry Corporation(SAIC).

General Motor is 5th largest automobile company after the Hyundai, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra. It will announce that at the end of 2017, it will stop selling cars in India.

take a look at our
Latest idea about big commercial sector
fundmaker image
National Stock Exchange

The National Stock Exchange of India(NSE) is the wide stock exchange of India, situated in Mumbai. In 1992 the National stock exchange(NSE) was established as the first demutualized electronic exchange of the India.

It is the first stock exchange who provide a modern, fully automated screen based trading based system to the Investor in all over the country. It has more than US$2.27 trillion, market capitalization. As on April 2018 it became the 11th world largest stock exchange.

fundmaker image
Unit Trust of India(UTI)

UTI AMC(Assets Management Company), is the India’s most trusted mutual fund of India. It is wealth creator and investors are interested in it. UTI AMC is a financial service institution, who provide best service in their field from 50 years ago and it became India’s leading investment platform/vehicle.

Its market strength grow day by day and investor should believe on its reliance and schemes. UTI give very much contribution to industry and capital growth in the Indian market. UTI AMC is a wide financial institution of the country.

fundmaker image
Reserve Bank of India

The Reserve Bank of India is the central bank of the country. RBI controls the function of the banks. It is called as banks of bank. RBI should have control on the issuance and supply of currency in the economy. Reserve bank make and control the monetary policy in India. All the entire shares of RBI should be hold by the government of India.

It is in operation since 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and nationalized on 1 January 1947. Before issuing currency note RBI have to mandatory to keep reserve with him.